A number of initial thoughts and comments.
1) Your Master Leviathan Gun Batteries Table has a mistake in it. The French 274mm battery is listed as having a dBlack for short range, but on the Jean Bart ship card it is showing as DRed. Of course, that makes me wonder what the 240mm battery should be. Making the change reduces the cost of Jean Bart by 1 and Paris by 2, but I'm more worried about the implications of the difference between what was published and what Randall has.
2) Given that you have said there are going to be variant torpedoes, can I suggest a formula rather than a flat rate? How about calculate it like a normal gun battery, then divide the total by 3, which would give Standard Aerial Torpedoes a value of 78.
3) What is the Fog of War point value?
4) Gun Batteries should only have the Bracket Fire modifier if they can actually carry out bracket firing under the rules, otherwise they are being costed for an ability they can't actually use: the biggest culprit being the County class broadsides.
5) There seems to be a mistake in Montpellier: the 138mm are listed as being Turreted in the sheet. Turning it to just B makes it 81 / 74
A while back the SMS Wiesbaden got previewed,so I plugged its details into the calculation sheets. Ignoring the bracketing crew it comes out at 121 (although, I may have made a transcription error somewhere: the rear 10cm gun isn't in a turret? Well, it's worth +1 on the final value if it is turreted). If we assume that the bracketing crew basically adds another point to the calculation, that gives another 9 points, putting it at 130-131 in the high end of Light Cruisers.
I also tried putting LoO's Opale into it: 89