Author Topic: Gameless in Seattle!  (Read 1370 times)

Edward

• Airman
    • View Profile
Gameless in Seattle!
« on: January 25, 2015, 01:45:02 AM »
I'm not sure if this (or anywhere on this forum) is the correct place for this, but I suppose if it's not someone'll tell me.

I am looking for a gaming group somewhere in the greater Seattle area.  I'm would prefer a tabletop RPG; I'm willing to try any but love D&D 3.5, PF, D&D 4e (I know, no one's supposed to like both 4e and 3e, but...) and Shadowrun 4e, among many others.  I also adore Levs, of course, and I'm willing to try other wargames (so long as it's not BYOM -- Levs are the only minis I own).  Heck, I'm willing to try just about any game.  I have Ryan Macklin's "Play Everything" poster to remind me if I forget!

I would prefer a venue that is either kid-free or public or both.

My availability is generally Thursday evening (until 10:00 pm or so); Friday late night (after 9:30 pm); Saturday afternoon, evening, or late night; or Sunday afternoon (until about 5:30 pm).

Geographically, I am looking within about 20 miles' drive of the airport, give or take (I live a few miles from it); roughly Lakewood to Lynnwood, Bothell to Puyallup.

Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks!

P.S.:  Is there a way to view PMs that I have sent in the past?  I have only been able to find ones I have received.

Blacknova

• Airman
  • Sweethearts and Wives - May they never meet.
    • View Profile
Re: Gameless in Seattle!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 03:33:09 AM »
In the My Messages section, on the left, above the list of messages, hover your mouse of the red highlighted "message".  From there you can select inbox, sent etc.
There seems to be something wrong with our bloody ships today.

This is a game where Battleships fly over a hex grid, so trying to get it to match real world military history and statistics is just going to get a lot of Catgirls killed.

Edward

• Airman
    • View Profile
Re: Gameless in Seattle!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 12:13:00 AM »
Thank you.  That helped me find my empty Sent Items folder :-\ but with more digging I found the setting that was keeping it empty so it shouldn't happen anymore.  And just think, there are people who come to me for help with computers!